Of course, non-alcoholic and mocktail recipes are also provided, hot and cold, because there are a plethora of things this time of year that can also give you that warm, fuzzy merriment.
- Barbecoa Bloody Mary This includes some of my favourite foods: gherkin, tomato, vodka, and bacon. Cheers!
- Cranberry Margarita Could a cocktail list be complete without this fundamental festive ingredient? Nope.
- Frozen Forest Fruit Margarita Like indulging in a black forest gateau, just without the guilty conscience 😉
- Jingle Juice By the name alone, this is surely a crowd pleaser.
- Peppermint Martini Refreshing, palette cleansing, and totally delish.
- Red Hot Sants Tini For those of us who like a little sugar and spice, and all things nice.
- Snowball The classic, ‘adult’ ice-cream soda.
- Pomegranate Vanilla Sangria Close your eyes tight enough, and you could almost be back in Gran Canaria sipping on this Spanish delight.
|Pomegranate Vanilla Sangria – HowSweetEats.com|
- [Non-Alcoholic] 4 Chocolate Bar Milkshakes Malteser Milkshake, Salted Caramel Chocolate Milkshake, Peanut & Chocolate Milkshake and Vegan Chocolate Milkshake
- Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake Let the kids enjoy the first recipe, whilst the adults sip away on this beauty.
|Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake – imbibemagazine.com|
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Hot Chocolate Irish Cream Liqueur is bottled by angels and sent from heaven. This time of year is incomplete without it.
- Caramel Apple Hot Toddy A lil recipe from over the pond, it’ll be sure to warm the cockles of your heart.
- Hot Rummy Lemonade If you fancy something a little lighter with a touch of zing, this is the drink for you.
- Glühwein [German Mulled Wine] Of course a Christmas drinks list could not be complete without a traditional mulled wine recipe. Sip, smile and be merry.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Christmas and peppermint go together like Rudolph and his red nose. It’s a winning combo.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Save your pennies and your teeth by going for this equally delicious, every-so-slightly-healthier-than-Starbucks option.
|Gingersnap Eggnog – SeriousEats.com|
Drinks to Pair with Your Food:
..And For Something a Little Different:
- 5 Cocktail Hacks Be the hostess with the mostest with these handy tips and tricks.
- Mulled Wine Jelly Who said children get to have all the fun at Christmas?
- 3 Low-Cal Holiday Cocktails You’ll Actually Want to Drink For those who wish to reserve their calories for Terry’s Chocolate Oranges and mountains of roast potatoes only. 😉
|White Russian – Byrdie.com|
TTFN, P x
Remember: Drink responsibly, and may you have the loveliest of Christmases 🙂